Monday, February 22, 2010

I have not blogged for a long time, and the last time I touched the keyboard for my blog was the week before last week.  It was an easy day today.  I didn't take my Chinese spelling last week, so I had to take it today.  I did not know a few words because the words were a bit harder this week.  Luckily, I managed to memorise the last sentence, although I don't think I will be getting 90 plus for my Chinese spelling this time because I will probably get marks minused for wrong spelling and missing words.  It was the usual for math today.  We did our learning log, did corrections for my 0 mark test and some worksheets.  After recess, we had to listen to a talk that C. Kunalan conducted.  He has a good sense of humor and his life story is very interesting.  I admired his physical resilience as he had to go through a lot of tough practice to turn into one of Singapore's best sprinter.  He was once a frail boy, but he is now a strong man.  Some values we should learn from him are excellence, respect, friendship and resilience.  In English today, we got back our composition (half compo for me) and I passed with really, really, really disapointing marks.  I hope to get 31 to 32 marks for my compo exam.  We had to rewrite our compo though, and I hope to get better marks.  Ms Chia did situational writing with us too, and I reallised that we need skill to situational writing.  When I got home, we were supposed to rewrite the situational writing and I was at a loss.  I even had to ask my friend to help.  I must work hard so that my compo and situational writing will improve gradually (I mean, Rome was not built in one day).  I hope to get good marks for my PSLE, so that I can go to my dream school.  This way, my parents, sibling and I will be very happy!

7:00 AM
qirou6

Profile

Name:
Age:
School:
Birthday:

Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010

Links

Tagboard

<
Your tagboard here. Tagboards can be found at
tag-board.com. Or you can dump the tagboard and put in other stuff like your photos or cute images or quick quotes or SOMETHING. ^_^

Credits/cbox

Layout by Yiling


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com