Tuesday, February 2, 2010

There was'nt many interesting events today. Ms Chia did'nt come today, and our relief teacher was Mr Choo. Ms Chia left us some work to do and we had to finish it before Mr Choo let us do our own homework. Luckily, the work was'nt very tough today, unlike yesterday. We only had to do a few synthesis practices today, although we had to find the meanings of many words yesterday. I'm a little nervous about tommorow, because Mrs Wee(Yes, Mrs Wee, our principal) is coming to our English class to be our relief teacher as Ms Chia will be absent until Thursday. I hope that our class will be able to give her a good impression by being quieter and more obedient. I am also looking forward to the "Mrs Wee lesson" as I heard that she speaks in a very high standard English. That's all! Bye!

5:39 AM
qirou6

Profile

Name:
Age:
School:
Birthday:

Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010

Links

Tagboard

<
Your tagboard here. Tagboards can be found at
tag-board.com. Or you can dump the tagboard and put in other stuff like your photos or cute images or quick quotes or SOMETHING. ^_^

Credits/cbox

Layout by Yiling


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com