Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am writing this post early today since I have finished my homework (since I don"nt have any, haha).
Today in English class, we did a short story which was actually a compo's beginning. The short story wasn't very interesting as it was only the beginning and there was nothing to write. The better writers in 6A's good writers probably had loads to write and I kind of envy them... I finished my story shortly after Ms Chia said "stop!", so the short story was'nt very good.
We spent part of our recess, lunch and a few maths lessons doing our Chinese New Year decorations. The girls made lots of paper fishes and some "chains" to use. We also have a "tiger"! I hope we can win the Chinese New Year decoration contest like last year, although even if we don't win, we have tried our best.(It's the taking part that counts, not the winning!) I think our class looks nice, altough I think we have lesser chances of winning than last year since we only started decorating our class today. I still hope that we win, so that our hard work would have paid off.
Today in chinese class, our chinese teacher got pissed off and asked us to do some worksheets without continuing to teach with powerpoint slides as somebody was not listening to her. I'm quite happy that we did not have chinese compo today though, because we normally have it on tuesday at supplementary. There's also no school next Tuesday, so there's no chinese compo. Of course, there is always the possibility that she might give it to us as homework!(let's hope she won't!)
Thats all I have to post! Bye!

3:03 AM
qirou6

Profile

Name:
Age:
School:
Birthday:

Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010

Links

Tagboard

<
Your tagboard here. Tagboards can be found at
tag-board.com. Or you can dump the tagboard and put in other stuff like your photos or cute images or quick quotes or SOMETHING. ^_^

Credits/cbox

Layout by Yiling


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com