Friday, March 12, 2010

The exams are over, and the results are horrible.We had a "motivational talk" yesterday, although I feel quite depressed as we got to see our results. It was'nt very nice. Quite the opposite, actually. I got seventy plus for all my subjects, except one. And even that eighty was a low eighty. I guess I will have to work hard from now on, to get good results. And by good results, I don't mean eighty-five and above. I mean A*s and high As. If I get good results, I go to a good school that I like. Simple to understand, more difficult to accomplish, but not impossible! Nothing interesting happened today, except for the amount of homework our teachers gave us for our holiday. But I guess I should'nt complain. There's no such thing as holiday in P6. It's work, work ,work , stress, stress, stress 24/7. But the homework is'nt that bad, if I do it bit by bit. I guess that means giving up some of my playtime and working more... That's all I have to say. And bye bye to my holiday too!

5:33 AM
qirou6

Profile

Name:
Age:
School:
Birthday:

Archives

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010

Links

Tagboard

<
Your tagboard here. Tagboards can be found at
tag-board.com. Or you can dump the tagboard and put in other stuff like your photos or cute images or quick quotes or SOMETHING. ^_^

Credits/cbox

Layout by Yiling


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com